Smiles Are Made More Beautiful With Cosmetic Dentistry in Philadelphia
There are many reasons a person might not feel comfortable with the appearance of their smile. Malformations of the teeth, stains, missing teeth, and decay are some of the most common reasons people complain about their smile. Thankfully, there are many treatment options for cosmetic dentistry in Philadelphia. With this information, individuals will better understand their options so they can see the dentist for treatment.
What Are the Treatment Options?
The first step in learning which treatment options will be beneficial is for a patient to schedule a consultation appointment for cosmetic dentistry in Philadelphia. A consultation appointment will allow the dentist to examine the patient’s teeth to decide which treatments will be most helpful. The following are some of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments.
- Teeth whitening helps to dramatically improve the appearance of the teeth by making them brilliantly white. These treatments are some of the least expensive available at the dentist.
- There is also the option of tooth replacement with dental implants. Dental implants permanently replace missing teeth and can be placed anywhere in the smile.
- The dentist can also offer dental veneers to cover a multitude of cosmetic imperfections, including gaps, chips, cracks, stains, and other types of cosmetic issues.
- Tooth-colored fillings can be used to fill decayed teeth, so they are no longer causing pain or making the smile look unattractive.
- Those that are dealing with minor imperfections can have bonding carried out. Bonding materials are tooth-colored and can be used to repair teeth, cover stains, and improve the shape and size of teeth.
Schedule a Consultation
Those who are tired of the way their smile looks should call and schedule a consultation. After a consultation appointment, the dentist will work on a treatment plan for their patient so the right steps can be taken to improve the appearance of their smile.
Some patients end up needing more than one treatment type, depending on the issues they are facing with their smile appearance. If you are tired of your smile looking less attractive than you would like, contact website. Allow them to schedule your appointment right away.