When you have gaps in your teeth, crooked teeth and/or discolored teeth, it can have a significant impact on your smile as well as your self-esteem and confidence. Dental veneers fall into a category of cosmetic dentistry as they are designed to give you a bright and beautiful smile. However, they are also extremely effective at protecting the surface of your damaged teeth, which helps to eliminate the potential need for other, more extensive and expensive dental treatments. There are several benefits of visiting us for veneers in Spring, TX, including strikingly beautiful teeth that are more shapely and aligned.
What Exactly are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers in Spring, TX, are also known as porcelain veneers. They are thin shells made with either a composite resin or porcelain material and used to recreate the look of your natural teeth. We make custom made dental veneers to match your existing natural teeth. They are bonded to the surface of front teeth with a special bonding material to change the color, shape, size and/or length of your teeth.
What Are The Benefits of Dental Veneers?
If you hide your smile or are embarrassed by unattractive teeth, veneers may be the solution. Dental veneers in Spring, TX can help solve a wide range of cosmetic dental problems, including:
* Worn Enamel – Over time the enamel, which is a thin, hard substance covering the teeth, becomes discolored, dulled and worn. There are a number of causes for worn enamel, such as consuming soft drinks, tea and coffee, certain medications, using tobacco products and improper oral hygiene.
* Wear and Tear – Unfortunately, as you age, your teeth naturally begin to wear down, so it is common for teeth that are aged to have chips, an uneven appearance, cracks and/or stains and discoloration.
* Genetics – One of the most common causes of dental issues, is genetics. Genetics can be the cause of spacing and gaps between teeth, which widen as you age, as well as certain teeth and gum diseases.
* Uneven Teeth – There are a number of reasons why you may have uneven teeth, including tooth grinding and normal wear and tear. One of the most common causes of uneven teeth is due to permanent teeth which do not come in straight during childhood and as you enter adulthood, the teeth continue to shift, causing misalignment and crowding.
* Stained And Discolored Teeth – These are common, especially for those who consume tea and coffee on a regular basis. Discolored teeth also occur as you age and if you use tobacco products. Veneers will significantly improve the brightness and the whiteness of stained and discolored teeth.
* Lengthen Teeth – Veneers are commonly used to lengthen teeth that are too short, which can dramatically improve your smile as well as eating habits.
Dental veneers are designed to dramatically improve your natural smile. They are custom made in Spring, TX to fit your natural teeth and are colored to match existing teeth, so it is difficult to notice them. Dental veneers are made to resemble your own natural teeth, so it is important to practice good oral hygiene, avoid eating hard foods and to visit us on a regular basis to avoid the risk of damaging the veneers.